EASTWEST


In addition to Western artists/TV shows/designers I also like to listen and watch the Eastern. Now, of course, most prefer the Western, but believe me the Eastern also has something to offer you. My love of Eastern arts began after I watched with my mom TV Show called Magnificent Century. Besides, my friend introduced me to turkish singers and my love of fashion was introduced to the Eastern models. All of this inspired me to write this article. 
This article is a comparison of Western and Eastern celebrities. You will see that culture is both very interesting and beautiful.


BLOGGING
Cansu Akin and Kristina Bazan


Cansu Akin I know recently. I'm looking for good channels on YouTube and found her video and they hooked me up. Yes, I know that I didn't understand Turkish speech, but still continue to watch her videos and follow her on Instagram. Now she travels a lot, so you can see her outfits from different trips. Personally, I like her style, as it is not very bright, not very catchy, but after seeing it you will not be able to pass, he catches and attracts attention. Cansu was born and lives in beautiful Turkey. (Eastern)

YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM   

Kristina Bazan already established blogger. In her Instagram more than 2 million subscribers. She travels constantly, so in her blog you will be able to see not only outfits, but also photos from different countries and meetings that she attended. In addition, Kristin also started her singing career and you can already download her song OUT in iTunes. Kristine from Switzerland, but a year living in sunny Los Angeles. (Western)




MODELS
Cansu Dere and Grace Elizabeth


Cansu Dere - model and actress and loves taking pictures. She became a professional model in 2000. On account of its fashion shows in Paris and Milan, the cover of a famous fashion magazines. A short time later she was able to become one of the highest paid models in Turkey. I know her for her role Firuze in the TV Show Magnificent Century. (Eastern)


Grace Elizabeth is a top model working for a modeling agency Next around the world. This beauty girl is only 19 years old but she has already worked with famous brands and fashion houses (Miu Miu, Topshop, Moschino, Kenzo and etc), managed to walk the catwalks during Fashion Week in Paris and Milan, took part in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She was born and lives in USA. (Western)




MUSIC
Derya Ulug and Foxes


Derya Ulug won a singing contest when she was only 8. But his professional career started only last year. In 2016, she presented her single Okyanus and album. The lyrics and music in the album belong to herself, the arrangement belong to Burak Yeter. Derya won the "Best Breakthrough Soloist" award at the 43rd Pantene Golden Butterfly Award. She lives in Turkey. 


Foxes is one of my favorite singers. Can listen to her songs again and again. I love her album Glorious, which just captivated me. As for me, she writes very good music, of course, about love. I also love her style and videos, which are incredibly atmospheric and beautiful. You may know Foxes from the song Clarity for which the author of the song Zedd and Foxes received a Grammy Award. The singer lives in the UK.

VEVO   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ITUNES   


xoxo, Katya


FOLLOW ME:

Comments

Popular Posts