WATCH ALL DAY LONG: TV SHOWS

GIGI HADID


TV shows one of the important part in my live, like books and fashion. I watch shows almost everyday, and they just like a breath of fresh air between my busy schedule. When I watching them I immersed in another atmosphere and safely forget 'bout everything, (and rest all this sacred two hours).
I've watch many TV shows, but only five of them become my all-life favorite; this show I'm ready to re-watch over and over all day long. I will tell you about this (5) shows, why I love them and why two of them just stole my heart. 


5. AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL



You know, my friends, how much I love fashion and beauty industry. This show was first one, which I watch when I start learning fashion industry. Form ANTM I learned a lot of famous fashion models and brands. 

Then Tyra Banks was my favorite model and idol in model industry, (she still one of the beautiful model in industry). I also wanted to join this show and become a model, (but it's just a teenage dream). I still often re-watch my favorite seasons of ANTM. 






4. REIGN



First historical TV show that I've watch. The history of Queen Mary Stewart not very interesting for me. But Reign become my favorite show, because I love all thing associating with royalty: palaces, gown dresses and guard cloth, interior, books, classic music and etc. This things I found in Reign, (and another one TV show). 

That's why I started watching Reign. The show had a good cast, including one of the my favorite actresses - Adelaide Kane (Teen Wolf/The Devil's Hand). She played role of Mary Steward and she did this very well. 




3. ONCE UPON A TIME



I'm not a big fan of fantasy, but this TV show have a special plays in my heart. OUAT was first American TV show that I've watch. From this show started my addiction of TV shows, (that's totally true). I watched all 5 seasons, but my favorite is first 3 seasons, because there telling a beginning of the story, that I really like. 

This show telling about disney characters, who lives in modern ordinary world, who lives their life's like you and I, and they don't realize, that they actually a fairy tales characters, who lives in enchanted forest. And main character - Emma - must to solve this problem and back all people to their real fairy life. 
That's why I watched this TV show. It's amazing and magical too.




2. TEEN WOLF 



Oh, god, this show stole my heart from first episode. I re-watch this show over and over again every single summer. The plot of the show is really exiting and interesting. Teen Wolf become my first all-life favorite TV show, I tell about this show all the time. The cast is absolutely beautiful. 

In this show you'll see famous celebs, including Dylan O'Brien (The Maze Runner/American Assassin), Tyler Pose (Maid In Manhattan/White Frog), Holland Roden (Lost/Grey's Anatomy), Tyler Hoechlin (Supergirl/7th Heaven) and others. 
My favorite psrt of this TV show is - stydia. Guys, they finally together. I crying when Lydia kissing Stylis and they finally become a couple. Every episode I saw chemistry between this two characters. 





1. WAR&PEACE



Oh, holly roses, this TV show stole my heart and mind too. This the best I have ever seen. It's like Teen Wolf, I re-watch this TV show so many times. This show not so popular as Teen Wolf or OUAT, but I love it so so much. The plot based by book "War&Peace" by Leo Tolstoy, (by the way now I reading this book). Another royalty TV show that's I really love. My favorite royalty century is 19th. And WP telling about this century and war between Russia and France. 
Also this story has a lot of love stories, (I have my favorite ones). Love stories in this show is tender, strongly, sensitive, sometimes hardly, but anyway they stay perfect and interesting, you want to watch, to find out what happens next. 


The show has a gorgeous cast, including Lily James (Cinderella/Baby Driver), Paul Dano (For Ellen/Being Flynn), James Norton (Grantchester/Lady Chatterly's Lover), Tuppence Middleton (Trap for Cinderella/The Lady Vanishes), Jack Lowden (Tommy's Honour/Dunkirk), Aneurin Barnard (The Truth About Emanuel/Hunky Dory) and Tom Burke (The Musketeers/Third Start).



xoxo, Katya Noelm

FOLLOW ME:























Comments

Popular Posts