WHY I READ. WHY WE SHOULD READ. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM.


Now many people don't read books. What you think, it's problem or not? Ask yourself about it.
Now many teenagers says that reading it's not "cool". The truth is that for the "coоl" is have a high-end cloth and phone. They say: "I don't have time to reading books. 'Cause I have a lot of homewoork, I studing everyday, I should to chek my social medias and play in computer games". They also think that without reading books they'll be successful, clever, interesting person. (We all know, that this is not so)
Everyone can read books, when studing, cheking social meadias, spending time in phone, playing in computer games. But many people still don't use their time right. 
Now I decided to tell you about why I reading books, why we should read books and how to solve the problem, that people don't read books.

I think that this problem is also important as feminism and etc.



WHY I READ BOOKS?

First thing first, I'll tell you 'bout why I love reading books, what I like read and for what I read.
On our last English Lesson the teather gave us an interesting exercise about books. (This was one of the best homeworks ever, I think). This exercise is a little interview about book preferences, (do you like reading, what you read and etc). Now I'll ask on this questions and in the same time you'll learn about why I read.

1. Do you like reading? Why/why not?

Yes, I like reading. It's one of the my main hobbies. When I read interesting book, I'm ready to spend all my time for reading it. Books inspiring me and it's very important for myself 'cause I'll be study journalism and screenwriting, so books helps me to creat my own articles and screenplays.

2. Why you read?

I reading books for inspiration and satisfaction. From books I lear something new, a lot of interesting facts (if I read historical books), I ready to create my won stories and screenplays. Reading books, I know that I spent my time with pleasure, (this is very important for me).

3. What would you prefer — to read the book or watch the same story on TV? Why?

I preder both. But! Firs, I'll read boob, and only when I finished read, I'll be watch the same storie on TV. I, as a future screenwriter, must to read and also watch. 'Caus it's training and improve my screenwriting skills.

4. What you like to read?

I like reading historical 'n romantic books, like "War&Peace" or "The Book Thief"; young-adult literature, like "Paper Towns" or "The Selection"; contempirary books, like "If I Stay" or "Me Before You"; classics, like "Little Women" and etc.


I read everywhere.


WHY WE SHOULD READ?

It's important for our mind. In books we also can find a solvetion for our problems. When we reading books, we can travel in different times and worlds. Books can training your writing skills, you'll become a interesting and clever persong for others. In books you can find a lot of important and helpfull information. Book can give you a lot of different feeling. 

" To love to read is to exchange hours of boredom, inevitable in life, in hours of great enjoyment." 
Montesquieu

"People stop to think, when stop to read."
Diderot

"Books are like mirrors: they only reflected what was in your heart."
Carlos Ruiz Savona


Books - is the best thing to spent your time whit pleasure and satisfaction. They can inspire you.


HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM?

It's more easy, than you think. First advise from me for you: read EVERY day, especially when you have your free time, (at home, in bus, in school, when you walk and etc). You also can read books in your phone, using apps like Kindle
Second advise from me to you: find an interesting FOR YOU book, which will inspiring you, will interestion to read, will the best for youeself. 
Third advise from me to you: start whith habit to read at least one chapter EVERY day.  


Summarizing, books it's important not only for your mind and study skills, they can also give you a lot of interesting and fascinating stories, new feelins and with them you can travel in different times/world, forgetting about your problems. Books can become your best friends, who never let you down and who will be ready to help you. 

"What you read will change you." 
Deepak Chopra


xoxo, Katya

FOLLOW ME:

Comments

Popular Posts